Friday, June 16, 2006

Here goes nothin'

This being my first real blog post, I though I would give a little background.

About me: Yeah right. I think not.

Blog's purpose: I work on one or two things a month to improve my poker game. I plan on sharing them, as well as giving a basic idea of my progress.

What can The Stash do for you? Probably not much, but if you're like me and enjoy reading the exploits of others with the same hobby, and are open to a unique perspective on the fundamentals, you may find something of interest.

Format: For legal and privacy reasons, online play will not have specific levels attached to it. I'll list my base level, and the % above or below that where I'm playing. Confused yet? For live play I'll list specifics.

Post Frequency: I'll try to post 2 or 3 times a week. If I'm out of town I'll post when I'll return so you don't waste time looking for updates that aren't there (not that anyone will see this).

Comments/Feedback: They are of course welcome, good or bad. If I can handle losing 100bb's in a weekend (yeah, I've been there), then I can surely handle comments from someone on the other end of a data line.

That's all I've got for now, I'll try to put up the first post with content later on today.


Oh, and thanks for the kind words t8rtotz, I'm impressed you make it through the "3 easy steps" to create blog and say something creative on mine.

2 Comments:

At 20 June, 2006 15:55 , Blogger dh098017 said...

Good Luck buddy. See you round the forum.

 
At 22 June, 2006 08:00 , Blogger pba08 said...

I'm a HUGE phish fan, in fact I'm going to see Phil & Friends w/ Trey & Mike on 8 July.

Thanks dh!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home