Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Man I suck at blogging.

So here's another post. Yay. I've been playing regularly since the end of last year, but with my work schedule haven't been around much.

I'm currently playing mostly Limit. Mostly .5/1 & 1/2, but there's some 2/4 mixed in there because I have no respect for bankroll requirements. I think they're for fags. I'm also playing some 50NL. I really don't like online NL, but there's money to be made there. I'm also playing HORSE tourneys. People really don't play HORSE well and I want to get better at omaha. This is a cost effective way to do it. I think.

My live game is going well this year. I'm thinking about a trip to Turning Stone for good friday, but I'll most likely stick to my usual place because I'm lazy.

I just sent two new guys off to do a job. I'm really freaking nervous about it.

1 Comments:

At 10 November, 2008 22:46 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home